This model was made by Bing over a number of years. I have narrowed it down to 3 years by means of the logo found on the underside of the firebox. It was advertised as a "Dampflokomobile" (portable steam engine).
It is quite small by modern standards. The boiler is 43mm diameter x 150mm long, externally. However, the internal length is almost certainly much shorter and I estimate it to be ~85mm. The burner was missing when bought, but I have made a replacement. It is a three wick type meths burner, with the tank and two wicks inside the "firebox" and a third wick protruding forwards into a shielded spot under the front part of the boiler. There is a safety valve fitted at an angle on one side of the boiler and the steam outlet on the other. Steam is fed from the boiler via a simple oiler to the top of the cylinder valve chest.
The cylinder is mounted on a bracket on the top of the firebox and the crankshaft bracket is bolted to the front (dummy) end of the boiler, just behind a dummy chimney. The cylinder is hidden inside a cover but it's diameter appears to be ~8mm and the stroke is 13mm. The valve is a slide valve, operated by a fixed eccentric. It is not reversible. The crankshaft is a bent rod type, with a 56mm diameter spoked flywheel, incorporating a 10mm diameter pulley. This pulley is connected through a drive band to a 41mm diameter pulley fixed to one of the rear wheels. The rear wheels are 50mm diameter - smaller than the flywheel!
As acquired, it was in need of some TLC. The burner and drive belt were missing, the oiler cap was seized solid, the whistle was damaged and did not unscrew from the boiler. There was a hole in the front end cap of the dummy section of the boiler. This, I was told, should have a dummy smokebox door handle. I couldn't find a replacement burner, which is of an unusual design, so I have made a similar new one from scratch. I've fitted a new drive belt. The oiler cap was damaged so I've temporarily replaced it with a cut down bolt untill I can find or make something better. The whistle is still siezed solid on the boiler but it works, so I'll probably leave it. I've made a smokebox door handle from a pair of solder tags!